iSideSleep is committed to finding solutions to sleep comfort problems.
Our Patented iSideSleep mattress is a therapeutic inclined mattress naturally contoured to the shape of your body. The iSideSleep Mattress reduces stress on the major joints of the shoulder, arm and hand while aligning the spine in a neutral position, with mild traction, which can reduce disk pressure. It can reduce nighttime sleep allergy symptoms and may decrease the effect of acid reflux. Putting your body in an ideal aligned position, with no pressure points, allows your body to relax, significantly reduces rollovers and movement overall, potentially giving you more continuous sleep, more REM sleep, and thus more recuperative sleep. Never have your arm "fall asleep" while you are sleeping, ever again.
Our Specialties: Sleep, Mattress, Bedding, Pillows
Headquarters: 620 N 34th St. Suite 219 Seattle,WA 98103 United States
Management Team & Founders
||John Schultz - Inventor, Founder & CEO
Entrepreneur & twenty-five year veteran of consumer product sales, development and distribution. BA Marketing & Finance University of Washington. Founder & President of WineSquire.com founded in 1998 - Two Granted US Patents. Sleep System user for over 10 years.
||Scott Scher - Founder, President & COO
Partner - Sternberg Thomson Okrent & Scher, PLLC, Attorneys at Law. AV (Highest) rating by Martindale-Hubbell. Named one of Seattle Metropolitan Magazine"s "Top Lawyers" for 2010. Practice includes real estate transactions, workouts, and litigation; construction disputes; and commercial and civil tort litigation. Member of American Arbitration Association Panel of Commercial Arbitrators and Mediators. Member of the Bar of the United States Supreme Court.
||Lee A. Surkin MD, FACC, FCCP, FASNC - Founder & Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Surkin has been in private practice since 1997, and is triple board certified in Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology and Sleep Medicine. His cardiology practice, Cardiac Wellness Specialists, is unique in that it embraces a multifaceted approach to cardiovascular health by promoting aggressive prevention and early detection of disease. In 2009 Dr. Surkin founded Carolina Sleep, a full service sleep medicine practice offering home sleep testing, in-center testing, and comprehensive clinic evaluation and management. Carolina Sleep offers advanced sleep medicine treatments.
Anita Jackson, MD, MPH, FACS, - Medical Director
CEO, Greater Carolina Ear, Nose, & Throat PA and Carolina Family and Urgent Care Center, Founder of the Center for PA Diversity at Morehouse School of Medicine and Chair of the Otolaryngology Section of the National Medical Association. She earned her medical degree from the University of Illinois College of Medicine and completed her Otolaryngology Residency at the University of Tennessee Memphis. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Jackson is an alumnus of Princeton University, Stanford University and the Harvard School of Public Health.
||Tom Allan - Founder & CFO
Vice President of Business Intelligence at Adknowldge, Vice President of Business Intelligence at Blinkx, Former Director of Finance at Zango, Manager, Planning & Sales Support at Alaska Distributors, District Manager at Western Washington Beverage, MBA Foster School of Business University of Washington, Honors, BA Economics University of Washington.
||Rob Njegovan - Founder & Director of Product Management
Business Development at Concord Technology, Sales Director at N2H2, BS, Psychology/Pre-Med University of Washington, 15+ years of marketing and sales experience focused on innovative high tech products. Involved in the successful launch of four companies (one to initial public offering) as well as 16 distinct product offerings. Sleep System user for over 2 years.
||Evelyn Woods - Founder & Director of Comfort & Design
Accomplished Artist, Designer and Display Expert - BA - University of Washington School of Art - Licensed Massage Practitioner - Graduate of the Brian Utting School of Massage (now The Cortina Institute) - Owner Green Tea Massage Fremont
||Paul Lucas - Founder & Media Director
Professional Television & Stage Actor, Director, Producer - Theater Arts Instructor - BA Television Production Washington State University
||Gordon Baker - Founder & Artistic Director
Logo designer, Photoshop, Set Dresser, Actor, Oscar-nominated Animation Artist.
||Bryce Stevens - Founder & First Investor
Seattle Angel Investor, adventure athlete and Trails.com founder which sold to Demand Media in 2006. General Manager Acquisitions - Demand Media, Co-founder of Locality LLC. Investor and advisor to various companies including Array Health Solutions and Talus Mobile (Bizmote) Sleep System user for over 1 year. BS Construction Management University of Washington - Internet, Search Optimization & e-Commerce Advisor.
- Rich Cuff, Managing Director at Marsh Insurance & Risk Management, Board Member & Vice Chairman at Thomas C. Wales Foundation, Board Member Earthcorps, MBA Finance - University of San Francisco.
- Paul Hagen, Founder at Vacupractor, Entrepreneur, MBA Boston University, Sergeant USMC, Winner of Zino Society Life Science Investment Forum March 2011.
- Dr. Julius Nagy Ph.D., Former Sealy Corporation "Director of New Product Development and Senior Material Scientist" Ph.D., Analytical Chemistry, Purdue University. B.S., Chemistry, Xavier University. Engineering consultant and test user for Squire Sleep Systems. Dr. Nagy is a world class expert in mattress design, construction and engineering. Dr. Nagy is a test subject and a terrific advocate of the SSS he"s been sleeping on the SSS for over 1 year and says it"s "Amazing."
- Bob Thordarson, CEO BluCapp, Co-Founder Cequint, Board Member GPS Flight, CEO Consumerware Inc., MIT Birthing of Giants, Board of Directors Member Etelos, BS Economics University of Washington.
- Robyn Woidtke, RN, BS, RPSGT, A seasoned clinical professional with more than 14 years medical device industry experience leading successful clinical trials and clinical marketing initiatives. 25 plus years in the field of sleep medicine. Credentials: Registered Nurse, BS in Health Sciences, and attainment of certification in clinical & regulatory affairs. Sr. Mgr Clinical Affairs for Ventus/Provent.
John Schultz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 547-0447
Scott Scher at email@example.com or call (206) 623-4846
Special Thanks to All our Advisors, Supporters & Stakeholders.
- Raymond Armentrout - Patent Attorney Extraordinaire - Black Lowe & Graham University of Denver JD - UNLV MBA - University of Wyoming BA in EE
- Ian Chong - Certified Professional Ergonomist - Masters in Ergonomic Engineering - Early Design and Concept Review of the Squire Sleep System.
- Tim & Elaine Delperdang - Manager at Datawise, Body Pillow tester.
- Josh Feinstein - Owner Ducky"s Office Furniture - Long Term Test User and Design Advisor.
- Sue & Torben Ferslov-Jensen - Food & Beverage Managers
- Sebastiano Freccia - Sound Technician & Music Director
- ReBecca Lavin - Licensed Massage Therapist - Graduate of the Brian Utting School of Massage (now The Cortina Institute) - Redmond Sleep System Advocate to the Medical Community
- Gabriel Lucas - Production Assistant
- Stan Lucas - Production Assistant - Photographer - Graphic Designer
- James & Janet Miller - Owners, Austin Water Jet
- Konrad & Loma Miller - Consultant at Factsheet
- Patricia McPherson - Educator - Long Term Test user and Squire Sleep System Advocate. Special Thanks for Video Testimonial!
- Margaret Montsaroff - VP Process Design Consultant for Customer Experience Bank of America - Long Term Test user and Squire Sleep System Advocate. Special Thanks for Video Testimonial!
- Rick Nelson - CAD - Engineering - Foam Production Professional - Production Advisor
- Joan Powell - Early Design Prototype Cover Design & Pattern Maker
- Greg and Carleen Snyder - CPA - CFO at ScreenPlay - Tax Partner at Moss Adams LLP
- Brett Stumpf - Regional Account Executive at FXI Foamex Innovations - Foam Consultant, Foam Design.
- "Tup" Wright - Videographer, Cameraman, Lighting & Editing.
Contact your iSideSleep team:
620 North 34th Street
Seattle, WA 98103